Grandma's Mini Masher33440
Grandma's Mini Masher, the perfect tool for all small jobs. A reproduction of a classic tool created by Lamson in the 1800's. The unique rounded-head design fits the contours of small bowls. And its right-angled edges make short work of boiled eggs, avocados, potatoes and even the most fibrous carrots and parsnips.
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary)
- Half-tang construction secured with brass rivets
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Massachusetts since 1837
- Walnut Kitchen Tools are not dishwasher safe. See product care for more information.