Fillet/Boning Knife 6"49825
The Fillet/Boning Knife is perfect for delicate tasks such as filleting fish or boning chicken breasts.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood (Earth Series, Silver Series), Natural wood (Rosewood Series) or Acrylic (Fire Series).eries).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58 Rockwell C Scale). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.
- Guaranteed reliability. Our Sharp for LifeTM program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife we make.