Walnut Oyster Knife34360
This unique knife's thick round walnut handle provides leverage when unhinging an oyster shell. The reinforced blade features a strong bent tip and base that are designed to pry open even the most stubborn of oysters, and to separate the muscle from the bottom shell.
- Simple practical design
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary)
- Tapered blade or fine beveled edge
- Half-tang construction secured with brass rivet
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Massachusetts since 1837
- WATCH: How to open An Oyster - using a Lamson Oyster Knife.