Walnut Shrimp Deveiner39468
This unique walnut handled tool shells and deveins shrimp in one stroke. The 3-inch curved blade follows the contours of the shrimp while the teeth on the bottom edge grab the vein. To use, simply push the blade through the shell, and pull up. Flip the blade over to butterfly shrimp.
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary)
- Tapered blade with tiny serrations at the tip
- Half-tang construction secured with brass rivets
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Massachusetts since 1837