Say hello to "The big boy". As featured on Bon Appetit's It's Alive, this bad boy is your answer to it all! "Chop, cut, crush, whatever!"
The Signature knife features a walnut handle and B r a d L e o n e signature.
SHEATH SOLD SEPARATELY
- Made in America by Lamson Products, a Massachusetts Company since 1837
- Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects
- Item #: 56558
- Weight: 12.0 oz.
- Overall Length:12.75"
- Blade Length: 8.0"
- Blade Width: 0.94"
- Blade Height: 3.25"
- Full-Tang Blade (blade runs the full length of the handle)
- S a n t o k u shape
- Tempered American High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Flat Ground for precision and then hand-sharpened and finished for razor-sharp edge
- Shaped and contoured durable Walnut handle scales
- Ergonomically designed for safe and comfortable use, no matter how you hold a knife
- Sturdy Brass Rivet construction
- Care & Sharpening
- Hone the blade edge regularly with a honing steel or whetstone
- If edge becomes dull even after honing, please have the blade professionally sharpened or send back to Lamson for Free Sharpening
- Hand-wash your cleaver with warm soapy water
- Dry immediately with a soft clean cloth
- Dishwasher is NOT recommended
- Periodically apply Mineral Oil to the handle to prevent drying out (Item #’s: 05099/05097 available)
- Store your cleaver safely
- Leather Santoku Sheath (Item #: 52818) SOLD SEPARATELY available
See it in action here!
Leather sheath can be found here.
Original Classic S a n t o k u C l e a v e r with Rosewood Handles (39658) can be found here.