Download the Sharp For Life Submission Form
What is Sharp For Life?
“Sharp for Life" is Lamson's factory knife sharpening program, provided as a lifelong benefit for Lamson customers. It is important to Lamson that our customers can choose to have their knives sharpened by the skilled craftsmen who originally manufactured them.
- “Sharp For Life” is for Lamson knives only.
- Only send knives! Please do not send tools, scissors or shears
Please include $15.00 for shipping & handling for the first four knives & $5.00 for each additional knife.
Please make checks or money orders payable to:
LongCap Lamson Products, LLC
Download a Sharp for Life Form:
Include a completed copy of the Sharp For Life Form that lists all the knives you are sending to be sharpened. When completing your form(s), please be sure to include your “ship-to” address, as well as your email and daytime phone number. Attach a check or money order for $15.00 to cover return shipping and handling. The $15.00 fee covers the first four knives, and each additional knife costs $5.00.
LongCap Lamson Products is not responsible for shipping charges.
Instructions for safely preparing your knives for shipping:
- Please carefully wrap clean Lamson knives in bubble wrap and/or several layers of newspaper and/or cardboard sleeves.
- Next, securely pack contents into a shipping box including packing paper, wrap, packaging sleeves, and/or shipping peanuts.
- It is important to pay extra special attention to the tips of knives so that they are packaged with enough care to ensure their safety, as well as the safety of package handlers.
Address for package shipments:
LongCap Lamson Products, 79 Mainline Drive, Westfield, MA, 01085
Approximate return time:
Please anticipate a 2-week turnaround under normal conditions.
Thank you for choosing Lamson!