What is Sharp for Life?
Lamson provides a unique factory knife sharpening program, called “Sharp for Life,” as a lifelong benefit for Lamson customers. It is important to Lamson that our non-commercial customers can have their knives sharpened by the craftsmen who originally manufactured them.
- “Sharp for Life” is for FORGED Lamson knives only, excluding serrated knives.
- This program is designed for home cooks only - no food service professionals.
- Again forged knives only, do not send scissors, shears, serrated knives, sharpening steels or blocks.
Shipping and handling:
Please include $15.00 for shipping & handling for the first (4) forged knives & $5.00 for each additional knife.
Please make checks or money orders payable to:
LongCap Lamson Products
(You may want to consider adding insurance in the event your package is lost during shipment.)
Download a Sharp for Life Form:
Include a completed copy of the knife sharpening form that lists (in sufficient detail) all of the knives you are sending to be sharpened. When completing your form(s), please be sure to include your “ship-to” address, as well as your email and daytime phone number. Attach a check or money order for $15.00 to cover return shipping and handling, for the first (4) knives and $5.00 for each additional forged knife. LongCap Lamson Products is not responsible for shipping charges.
Instructions for safely preparing your knives for shipping:
- Please carefully wrap clean Lamson knives in bubble wrap and/or several layers of newspaper and/or cardboard sleeves.
- Next, securely and snugly pack contents into a shipping box including packing paper, wrap, packaging sleeves, and/or shipping peanuts, to further help secure items and to help prevent them from puncturing the box they are enclosed in. It is important to pay extra special attention to the tips of knives so that they are packaged with enough care to ensure their safety, as well as, the safety for package handlers.
Address for package shipments:
LongCap Lamson Products, 79 Mainline Drive, Westfield, MA, 01085
Approximate return time:
Please anticipate a 2-week turnaround under normal conditions. Knives dropped off at our Factory outlet located in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts, may require an additional 1-2 weeks for their return to the Factory outlet.
Thank you for selecting Lamson!