THE ORIGINAL LAMSON CHINESE SANTOKU CLEAVER WITH ROSEWOOD HANDLES
If you're looking for an amazingly strong and versatile tool, this Cleaver is for you. Cut, slice, chop, trim........it does it all!
Say hello to "The big boy". As featured on Bon Appétit's It's Alive, this bad boy is your answer to it all! "Chop, cut crush, whatever!"
LEATHER SHEATHS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
The leather sheath can be found here.
- Made in America by Lamson Products, a Massachusetts Company since 1837
- Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects
- Item #: 39658 (Classic)
- Weight: 12.0 oz.
- Overall Length:12.75"
- Blade Length: 8.0"
- Blade Width: 0.094"
- Blade Height: 3.25"
- Full-Tang Blade (blade runs the full length of the handle)
- Santoku shape
- Tempered American High-Carbon 420HC Stainless Steel hardened to 57-58 HRC
- Flat Ground for precision and then hand-sharpened and finished for a razor-sharp edge
- Shaped and contoured durable Rosewood handle scales
- Ergonomically designed for safe and comfortable use, no matter how you hold a knife
- Sturdy Brass 3 Rivet construction
- Care & Sharpening
- Hone the blade edge regularly with a honing steel or whetstone
- If the edge becomes dull even after honing, please have the blade professionally sharpened or send it back to Lamson for Free Sharpening
- Hand-wash your cleaver with warm soapy water
- Dry immediately with a soft clean cloth
- The dishwasher is NOT recommended
- Periodically apply Mineral Oil to the handle to prevent drying out (Item #’s: 05099/05097 available)
- Store your cleaver safely
- Leather Santoku Sheath (Item #: 52818) SOLD SEPARATELY available
See it in action here!