Say hello to "The big boy". As featured on Bon Appétit's It's Alive, this bad boy is your answer to it all! "Chop, cut, crush, whatever!"
The Signature Series Santoku Cleaver features a walnut handle and Brad Leone signature.
- Made in America by Lamson Products, a Massachusetts Company since 1837
- Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects
- Item #: 56658
- Weight: 12.0 oz.
- Overall Length:12.75"
- Blade Length: 8.0"
- Blade Width: 0.94"
- Blade Height: 3.25"
- Full-Tang Blade (blade runs the full length of the handle)
- Santoku shape
- Tempered American High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Flat Ground for precision and then hand-sharpened and finished for razor-sharp edge
- Shaped and contoured durable Walnut handle scales
- Ergonomically designed for safe and comfortable use, no matter how you hold a knife
- Sturdy Brass Rivet construction
- Care & Sharpening
- Hone the blade edge regularly with a honing steel or whetstone
- If edge becomes dull even after honing, please have the blade professionally sharpened or send back to Lamson for Free Sharpening
- Hand-wash your cleaver with warm soapy water
- Dry immediately with a soft clean cloth
- Dishwasher is NOT recommended
- Periodically apply Mineral Oil to the handle to prevent drying out (Item #’s: 05099/05097 available)
- Store your cleaver safely
- Leather Santoku Sheath (Item #: 52818) available
See it in action here!
Leather sheath can be found here.
Original Classic Santoku Cleaver with Rosewood Handles (39658) can be found here.