Choose between the Original Classic Version with Rosewood Handles or the Brad Leone Signature Series with Walnut Handles (coming in June 2020)
Due to COVID-19 shutdown, we are out of stock but will be making a whole lot more as soon as the factory opens on April 8th
If you're looking for an amazingly strong and versatile tool, this Cleaver is for you. Cut, slice, chop, trim........it does it all!
Say hello to "The big boy". As featured on Bon Appétit's It's Alive, this bad boy is your answer to it all! "Chop, cut crush, whatever!"
- Made in America by Lamson Products, a Massachusetts Company since 1837
- Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects
- Item #: 39658 (Classic) | 56658 (Brad Leone)
- Weight: 12.0 oz.
- Overall Length:12.75"
- Blade Length: 8.0"
- Blade Width: 0.94"
- Blade Height: 3.25"
- Full-Tang Blade (blade runs the full length of the handle)
- Santoku shape
- Tempered American High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Flat Ground for precision and then hand-sharpened and finished for razor-sharp edge
- Shaped and contoured durable handle scales
- 39658 Classic - Rosewood Handle
- 56658 Brad Leone Signature - Walnut Handle
- Ergonomically designed for safe and comfortable use, no matter how you hold a knife
- Sturdy Brass Rivet construction
- 39658 Classic - 3 Rivets
- 56658 Brad Leone Signature - 2 Rivets
- Care & Sharpening
- Hone the blade edge regularly with a honing steel or whetstone
- If edge becomes dull even after honing, please have the blade professionally sharpened or send back to Lamson for Free Sharpening
- Hand-wash your cleaver with warm soapy water
- Dry immediately with a soft clean cloth
- Dishwasher is NOT recommended
- Periodically apply Mineral Oil to the handle to prevent drying out (Item #’s: 05099/05097 available)
- Store your cleaver safely
- Leather Santoku Sheath (Item #: 52818) available
See it in action here!
Leather sheath can be found here.