Flexible Flared Turner33760
This flared turner is flexible enough to get under food but it strong enough to do some lifting. The flared front gives a bit more surface up front for getting the job done.
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary)
- Tapered blade or fine beveled edge
- Full-tang construction secured with brass rivets
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Massachusetts since 1837
At Lamson, we are extremely proud of our products and sincerely value our customers. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Lamson experience.
Our knives and tools are tough and are purpose-designed to fit a need. If your Lamson product fails to perform due to a manufacturer's defect, we will replace free of charge – forever.
We don’t expect any of our knives or tools to fail, but if this happens, we will take care of you.