Grandma's Mini Masher - Walnut Handle33440
Grandma's Mini Masher, the perfect tool for small jobs, helping cooks get the job done in less time with less clean up. A reproduction of a classic tool created by Lamson in the 1800's. The compact head, measuring only 2.5”, easily fits within small bowls to facilitate mashing small portions while utilizing small containers. And its right-angled edges make short work of boiled eggs, avocados, potatoes and even the most fibrous carrots and parsnips and great for use on a picnic.
- Hardened/ tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary)
- Half-tang construction secured by a metal ferrule
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Made in Massachusetts since 1837
- Walnut Kitchen Tools are not dishwasher safe
- Compare with the POM handle mini-masher or maxi-masher
- Watch Video: How.to make Avocado Toast using the Grandma's Mini Masher.