Grandma's Mini Masher - Walnut Handle33440
Grandma's Mini Masher, a reproduction of a classic tool created by Lamson in the 1800's, is the perfect tool for small mashing tasks, helping cooks get the job done in less time with less cleanup. The compact head, measuring only 2.5", easily fits in a small bowl and its right-angled edges make short work of boiled eggs, avocados, potatoes, berries and other soft or cooked fruits.
- Hardened/ tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Sturdy Walnut handle (natural color may vary)
- Half-tang construction secured by a metal ferrule
- 8.5" L x 2.5" W x 2" H weighs 0.15 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Walnut Kitchen Tools are not dishwasher safe
- Compare with the POM handle mini-masher or maxi-masher
- Watch Video: How to make Avocado Toast using the Grandma's Mini Masher.
At Lamson, we are extremely proud of our products and sincerely value our customers. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Lamson experience.
Our knives and tools are tough and are purpose-designed to fit a need. If your Lamson product fails to perform due to a manufacturer's defect, we will replace free of charge – forever.
We don’t expect any of our knives or tools to fail, but if this happens, we will take care of you.