Kullenschliff Santoku 7"49853
The Santoku is a general-purpose kitchen knife similar to the chef's knife. The blade of the Santoku is not as curved as a chef's knife, resulting in more of a chopping motion instead of a rocking motion. It performs well at slicing, dicing, and mincing. The Kullenschliff edge, also known as Granton, prevents food from sticking.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused ebony (Earth Series), natural wood (Rosewood Series, Silver Series) or acrylic (Fire Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58å¡ Rockwell). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.
- Guaranteed reliability. Our Sharp for LifeTM program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife we make.