LamsonSharpener Knife Sharpener39670
How to Use LamsonSharpener:
Hold the Lamsonsharpener on a flat surface. Pull the knife through the first set of stones next to the handle. Draw the knife from the heel to the tip. Keep the knife perpendicular to the sharpener. Use even, moderate pressure at the beginning, then decrease the pressure and make a few more strokes. This sharpens the edge.
Repeat through the second set of stones to polish the knife’s edge and bring it to a higher level of sharpness.
Clean stones with a small brush, water, and scouring powder when the stones become coated with metal and begin to turn grey.
- Professional quality utensils crafted from North American maple.
- Finished with mineral oil to prevent drying and cracking.
- Products resist staining and odor absorption.
- TreeSpirit™ products are not dishwasher safe. See product care for more information.
- All TreeSpirit™ products have a 1-year limited warranty to be free from defective material and workmanship from the time of purchase.
- Imported from China
- Watch How to Sharpen Your Knife with the "Lamson Sharpener"