The old 3"x8" turner is a standard workhorse in any kitchen. It can be used for just about anything you may come across when working the grill, flat top or just a large pan. This tool has the muscle needed for larger tasks. The perforations allow for drainage of grease and juices.
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Heat and water resistant rugged POM handles
- Full-tang construction with nickel silver rivets
- Tapered blade or fine beveled edge
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Massachusetts since 1837