Walnut Clam Knife
One of our most important tools! Clams are often shucked with the aid of a paring knife, a dangerous tool to use for the task. This clam knife, on the other hand, is designed to do the job safely and easily. The blade is sharp on one edge to cut through the sinews that hold the two shells of the clam together and is blunted at the tip to avoid accidental injury to the hand holding the clam. The walnut handle is attractive and slip resistant.
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary)
- Half-tang construction secured with brass rivets
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Massachusetts since 1837
- Walnut Kitchen Tools are not dishwasher safe. See product care for more information.